Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bugger off!

When people are meant to go away...why won't they? I mean, when people decide..."hmmm...I'm not going to talk to you anymore and I don't want to be a part of your life"...then why do they keep RE-APPEARING...can't they make up their minds? or maybe its just a way of taunting? "ha ha look at me look at me..i said i wasn't going to be in your life anymore but i found a way to creep in." like honestly....either you are there or you aren't....it makes no difference either way to me....but don't ignore me and then think it's perfectly acceptable to creep back in in other ways...make a decision.... when you say you're going to go away....GO THE F**K AWAY...and stick with it...or come clean and open the flood-gates again....either way...just be consistent with your decision..UGH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home