Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year muthas!

Granted it wadn't no drink-fest in the park overlooking the ocean and Harbour Bridge...but was it ever hella fun! The girls and I got together to celebrate New Year's Eve at Grace O'Malley's in downtown Toronto in true party-go-er fashion. There was food, there was Superball playing Elvis and other classic tunes, there were fancy party favours....and there was loooots of booze.

Needless to say...we danced and liquid-cocained our way into the new year....hurrah...

Hot ladies ready for a night on the town....just because we can... :)

All dolled up in our party favours...oh wait...we were liquored up..my bad...

Caught mid-act of blowing a kiss..no people..that is NOT my impression of Blue Steel...

Aaaand obviously toasted at this point because I put my finger over the flash...way to go Nai..

Happy New Year! Let's try and make 2007 not-as-shitty-as 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home