Friday, December 01, 2006

Genius now available on paperback...

Was browsing through the Indigo bookstore on Bloor the other day with the junky and discovered some wonderful news - Zadie Smith's On Beauty is now available in a small, compact, light and BEAUTIFUL paperback! Yes, that's right....finally! So now I can affordably replace my first copy (which by now is circulating among some hippie or backpacker commune somewhere in Oz)...and re-read it because it's the best book EVER. EVER i say EVER! o happy days...

1 Comments:

At December 08, 2006 7:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I picked up this book & White Teeth (Zahne Zeigen...hahaha). Can't wait to read them - probably start White Teeth over the holidays while Scooter snores beside me on the plane to Vegas :P Coolest covers too! I love Zadie :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home