Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A housewarming encourages a housewarming...

After a fab nite at the Aussie bar on Friday...the rest of my weekend was spent enjoying the lovely festivities of Scott's housewarming party.....and yes...ladies and gentleman...Scott moved into his condo nearly a month AFTER I moved into mine...and still....my place is empty..and his place is suave, painted, furnished and filled with normal-people stuff! Why its taking me so long?? I honestly don't know...I do believe that carrying things on the subway alone is a contributing factor..as well as lack of funding....and..let's be real people..I'm a lazy mofo. But at least his housewarming has given me motivation and encouragement to FINALLY get my place together for my own housewarming!! Yay!

In any case, good times were had by all at the housewarming party..here are some pics:

Mon and host, Scott

Me, Stepfordgrl n Dre

litte becs n me

Dre, Mon n Shola

Moi and Buki

The host...opening his presents...thanks for the gift advice fake e, it was a success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home