Thursday, November 09, 2006

Harvey's..it really is a beautiful thing...

Today marks a very special occasion...for the first time in over a year...I indulged in a Harvey's Original Cheeseburger...with all the fixings I love...yes that's right...all you healthy wheat-germ-shooting tofu-eating yoga-ing people can kiss my big fat brown ass because I LOVED every single moment of it. Harvey's burgers were the one burger place I sorely missed during my time in Oz.... and I think I had put off my re-introduction to them long enough...and what a fabulous experience it was...

mmmm buuurger..

On a brighter note...I found this interesting article today while perusing on msn.com....its sums up the kind of mentality the writer thinks one should have when dealing with a break-up..and its fabulous..and its everything i've been preaching to friends of mine dealing with break-ups for the last few months...*see miltee....its everything we talked about the other nite!*..but really..i feel like it speaks the truth and it really is as simple as that....sometimes you just have to take the bull by the horns and re-gain control of your life...anyways...anyone dealing with a bad break-up..give it a read...its quite interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home