Tuesday, October 10, 2006

my little secret...

You may notice that after Day 3...my countdown to days of non-smoking suddenly trailed off....well i can assure you that all your suspicions of why this may be are correct...yes...i fell off the wagon...far....far..faaar off the wagon....Day 4 proved fatal to my anti-smoking plan and I caved on the eighth hour....weekends were never my strength as my hedonistic desires are always at peak levels during those days....so...i take a final bow and walk off the stage...

On a brighter note....the 3 days of not smoking have opened my eyes into just how strong my will power is....i'm not gonna lie...i didn't even think I would make it for three days.....so....that said....altho i have fallen off the wagon...i have maintained my cigarette intake to just one a day...and a maximum of two on exceptionally stressful days....this is a record low for the ashtray Naiqueen....and for my first attempt at quitting....i think two a day is a good start to phasing out cigarettes altogether!

4 Comments:

At October 11, 2006 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u crazy girl! y are u starting with one or two ciggs a day??? i thought ure going gradual! i know you are doing the inhaler or patch or wutever it is with the nicotine, but smoking isnt only about the nicotine its psyhological addiction too, you shouldnt have a nonsmoker telling u that im sure u know it urself! hehehe but really mabrook u ARE doing well so far..but im just saying to go easier on urself and that way u will fall off the wagon wayyy wayyy less hopefully...take care cutie!!

 
At October 11, 2006 1:48 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

katkoota! ezayaak ya habibti!! yay...you finally commented on my blog....yah you're right..but i think i can handle one or two cigarettes a day..its not too little for me...cuz i normally used to smoke only 5 or 6 daily...so cutting down to 2 is ok..its not unrealistic yaani...bas thanks for the congraluations!

 
At October 12, 2006 6:01 PM , Blogger Anik said...

Congrats. I am still trying... and failing...:(

 
At October 14, 2006 11:42 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

lol....well my first attempt obviously failed...lets hope the second will go better...and you have a baby! you shouldn't be smoking!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home