Thursday, October 05, 2006

..and I love cigarettes..

Day Two of quitting smoking plan....so far...I'm still smoke-free...altho last night I nearly caved...and I tried to rationalize with myself...that perhaps instead of quitting complete smoking altogether...i should just cut down and smoke one at night time before bed...because...we all know...that i can't sleep unless i have a cigarette...so anyways....as i was ABOUT to follow through with this plan...i realized...that i had left my back-up cigarettes at work....just to save myself in the event of such a situation. So I chose, instead, to toss and turn for 3 hrs in bed until I finally fell asleep....and then..i found this pic online:


Apparently....this picture is supposed to be an incredible anti-smoking influence...and a deterrant..i'm sorry...but the state i'm in right now....that ashtray full of cigarettes just wants makes me want a cigarette EVEN MORE.....*sob*....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home