Tuesday, October 03, 2006

You are what you love...

So...its a official....yesterday my condo closed...and i am now the proud owner of my yonge & sheppard home....have keys and everything...its amazing.....lol...dear god when did i become a grown up?... to top it all off....to celebrate this new and fresh start....*you might want to sit down for this*...i'm quitting smoking....yes...that's right...naiqueen...the chimney....the ashtray...has decided that its finally time. I bought these new Nicorette inhaler things....which provides the same type of nicotine as the patch...but through an inhaler..its supposed to help the hand-to-mouth urges (well...the smoking related ones at least!)....so today is the first day of my new life....i'll keep you all posted on the success of this incredibly brave feat....wish me luck! so far..its going well....i've managed to avoid the first calling for a bunga with my morning coffee...

p.s.....you might want to stay away from me for at least the next two weeks..just in case your head suddenly starts looking like the end of a cigarette to me....or also in the event that you wish NOT to encounter an insane cranky and frustrated bitch...

2 Comments:

At October 04, 2006 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're getting your condo! I've been looking at condos myself. Don't know why, I already have one..but looking at the market, I'm surprised at some of the ones I've found. But pictures are deceiving! AND I hope you stick with the quitting. You'll feel a whole lot better after and hey you won't be so annoyed by the fact you can't smoke anywhere in public buildings in Toronto.

 
At October 05, 2006 9:59 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

Lol....you're looking at condos because its the talk of the town now and has peaked your interest. And yeeeh..pictures can be VERY deceiving...trust me..but there are some really gorgeous ones out there...i just couldn't afford them. lol....but yes...i hope i stick with the quitting as well....right now i feel like im doing to die....bah....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home