Monday, August 21, 2006

Can you say...homeowner?!

I did it!! Yes...part 1 of my 3 C's completed...Condo (Car + Career left to go)! I am the proud owner of my very own condo - tiny though it may be, and a hole in the wall through in through..it's still my first home. The apartment is about 651 square feet, at Yonge & Sheppard just north of downtown Toronto and is an open-concept kinda thing. The building is fabulous...gym, pool, party room, pool room..yoga room..the works. Now I just have to furnish it....I'm accepting donations..so...let's go people...donate to the furnish-Nai's-condo fund!

Here are some pics of the place:


my living room...and real estate agent...

the boudoir....oooo...does this mean i have to break it in?


other half of the boudoir...with my itty bitty closet that will only fit half my wardrobe!

*sigh* how in love are you with those granite countertops??

You will all soon be the victims of a furniture dialogue that will follow in the next few weeks. It is YOUR duty as my friends/aquaintances/stalkers/creepy-ppl-that-read-the-blogs-of-ppl-they-dont-know to help me choose furniture!! I'm not kidding....really....

Soooo I suppose I'm officially a grown-up...in a twisted kind of way. It's scary but cool at the same time...after spending a year as a bum that never wanted to be an adult...its a bit weird! anyways, cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home