Sunday, July 30, 2006

Let's get this party started...

Alrighty then....last weekend the T dot had a little visitor from the L dot...Ashley! woo woo.....(what is with me and stupid special effects and sounds?!?)....we partied it up on a lovely patio in little italy....and yes...i'm wearing the same damn outfit i wore all over sydney....I HAVE NO CLOTHES PEOPLE GIVE ME A BREAK!


Me n Ash...looking fabulous as always..

Abe, Andre and Ash...awww how cute is that?

Chantel and Scott....thank goodness for Chantel who kept me company as the ONLY smoker at the table!! i miss the unhealthy smoke-loving sydneysiders :(

Me and Becs...and she's glowing as always ;)

It was at this point in the drunken evening that I believe...i thought i was a runway model....ahh what beer can do!

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2006 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, yes I am glowing, good times. But it seems Chantel is too, so I am not alone in my paleness. I went to the beach today, so I finally have a bit of pigment. :)

 
At August 01, 2006 10:16 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

heahea i didnt mean u were pale girl..i meant u were just glowing! hahah....so jealous..u went to the beach!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home