Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sydneysider no more...

Well, it's official...i'm now going home to Toronto for good. As many of you may have already known, I was offered a job in Sydney doing PR for a small, local coffee chain and had been planning to stay another year. Unfortunately, got caught up in red tape with sponsorship issues and couldn't get a visa sorted out. sooo....i'm headed home. yeah it sux but, as my girl once told me, so life go. So I'll see you all soon at the Horseshoe Tavern in T.O!!

2 Comments:

At June 12, 2006 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're coming home! :) I know that may not be great news for you, but it's great news to me :)

 
At June 18, 2006 10:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's just visiting "home". She'll be back.... they always come back ...

Nai - It hit me after i saw Demi/Phil served me and i took my late breakfast to work .


- Mr. Kebab

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home