Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tag!

A little late..but in response to the junky's game of tag...

Four jobs I've had:

Cashier/Waitress at a cafe
Corporate Affairs assistant at a bank
Waitress at uni
Special Events assistant at a bank

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Empire Records
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Crow
The Craft

Four places I've lived:

Sydney, Australia
Toronto, Canada
Cairo, Egypt
Mumbai, India

Four tv shows I love:

Sex in the City
Desperate Housewives
Law and Order
The O.C.

Four places I've vacationed:

Italy
Trinidad
England
Kenya

Four of my favourite dishes:

Bengali-style curried catfish in mustard sauce
Chilli prawns/shrimp
Bengali-style roasted eggplant
Brie cheese with crackers

Four sites I visit daily:

Hotmail
The Globe and Mail
Blogger.com
Kodakgallery.com > thanks to all the albums Ashley keeps sending! :oP~

Four places I would rather be right now:

Toronto
Toronto
Toronto
Thailand

Three people I'm tagging:

Little Becs
Subcontinental Giant
rockstarjoe

2 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 9:39 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

toronto's not all its cracked up to be...im trying to leave

 
At March 31, 2006 11:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah toronto is crap. well more like the men are crap. but yeah i've been tagged already, check junky's blog comments :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home