Saturday, January 28, 2006

No longer homeless..

I found a home! woohoo! The place is awesome..it's a 6 bedroom house on Cleveland street...literally right behind SG's house..you can see his backyard from my bedroom window. Very cool. Close to all the amenities and bars, and within walking distance of Paddington where I intend to go looking for jobs this week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Also, Jade-o treated me to a FABULOUS concert last night. Went to see MIA...for anyone who doesn't know her...she's fabulous. She's a brit but her background is Sri Lankan. Her music is like a brit-brown-soca and dancehall infused type of hip hop....very difficult to explain so just listen to her music...you won't regret it. Her newest album is Arular I think:

Pic from xlrecordings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home