Thursday, January 26, 2006

Being a Sydneysider is good...

Finally!! Back in the civilized, alcohol-drinking, cigarette-smoking, debauchery of Sydney! It's January...and 40 damn degrees outside....and I will continue rubbing it in your faces until I'm back in Toronto weather with the lot of you! HAHAHAH. Oh I'm so evil. Anyways, here are some pics from the Desi land now that I've had the chance to upload them:









Anyways, so I'm back, I celebrated my 24th on the 25th....and spent the entire next day recovering from celebrating my 24th. That's when you know you're getting old...when it takes you an entire day to get over a hangover....so sad. The birthday partying consisted of a gourmet pizza dinner with the fab bf Subcontinental Giant...the new roommate who took Swiss Martin's place...and his German friend who's backpacking around Oz. Dinner was followed by drinks at Gaslight Inn where Jade and Brett joined us, and ended at Bar Cleveland where I must admit I had too many shots. A fabulous night all together. Missed all my Toronto cats (and London (ontario and england!), Cayman and Barbados cats too!) for my annual birthday dinner bash...but I guess you make do with what you got! Thanks to all who sent me cards and pressies....the Jacob pressie from Ms. Ashley was definately fabulous!!! Thank you!! Here are some photos:


Me and the Big man

Jade and Brett


Liza and Til (the new Martin)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home