Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Random thoughts...

Sooo...I was standing in line at the grocery store the other day...and heard the saddest thing. A woman behind me was reading a magazine...aaand...voiced the following question to her husband: "Can I have a magazine dear?", to which he replied: "No, magazines are for reading - not for buying." Please please please shoot me if I ever have to ask my husband for PERMISSION to buy something! dear God, how awful.

~ ~ ~ ~

On a brighter note....weeeee...I'm going camping! Yes....me...high-maintenance, nature-hating, blowdryer-loving ME is going camping..I know what you're all thinking...but trust me...there will be washrooms involved. *phew* So I'm going for easter weekend...with my manager from work - Phil, two of his boys..and his ex girlfriend/my new friend Amy. Should be good times..now if only I can find a sleeping bag....hmmmmm...

~ ~ ~ ~

I've been trying to upload photos to Flickr for weeks now and apparently the program just doesn't seem to like me. Thought it would be easier for viewing and uploading...but guess not! So hopefully i'll get the pictures up in my faithful kodakgallery album soon....and i'll forward the link to all those worthy! ;o) later gators!

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 5:12 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

the camping was awesome....not real camping tho...we set up our tents in a caravan park along a beach in Ulladulla which is like a few hours south of Sydney....but it was a weekend full of drunken fishing, beaching, mini-golfing, arcading..and finally ended with foam plane gliding in the streets of a small country town....more news to follow when i post about it...

if you miss Oz...i reckon you should come back for a visit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home