Monday, June 26, 2006

Farewell party pics...and then some..

Thanks to the flatmates, I've got some pictures from my farewell party in Sydney. It was very low-key, went to a house party and then hit an all-time favourite bar Three Wise Monkeys (yes, it's a tourist bar but it brings back memories of Sydney and thats why I picked it! so :oP) Anyways, so before the party, the housemates+Chris decided to grab dinner at Maya Sweets...mmm I miss their punjabi thalis...


I couldn't wait for dinner, Chris decided to force-feed beef jerky


Half of the gang at Maya Sweets...what happened to everyone else??

Chappie and the rest of us, wasted at Hungry Jacks after the farewell jam (what happened to the party?)

Official farewell dinner the night before I left. wow Rohan is exceptionally excited!

Some old pics from Sydney partying Samantha sent my way:

At Bar Cleveland....my second home...



Packed into the hippie van....Cairns anyone?


The ladies at Bondi Beach....

4 Comments:

At July 09, 2006 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's is the cute guy on the left there in the picture with the cute dude, you and Chris??

 
At July 12, 2006 3:33 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

aheha the cute guy on the left is my french GAY 23-yr-old flatmate in Sydney....Greg...who is absolutely fabulous!

 
At July 13, 2006 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course!! I knew it :(

 
At July 14, 2006 6:29 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

heaheha awwww...but yes he is very HOT...i have some HILARIOUS pics and movies of him..i'll have to show you one day when u're over...u would die laughing...i swear...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home