Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ok GO!

Ok....so I know that by now...the whole world is keen on OK Go because of their famous treadmill dance which started out as a youtube video and then ended up at this year's MTV Video Music Awards. If you haven't yet seen the video, DUDE, you gotta see it...they are brilliant.


"Here It Goes Again" by OK Go

Buy OK Go - Oh No at iTunes.
Video courtesy of www.okgo.net

So when I first saw this on the MTV Awards...I thought they were just a group of fabulous guys doing a fun little number....but I also thought...gosh this song is awesome....I wish I knew who sang it. Of course...being the genius that I am....I didn't realize that OK Go was actually a REAL band....yep....you betcha...a REAL...BONAFIDE...BAND! And Oh my...what a band!! Their latest album...Oh No...is just brilliant...image the killers but happier and lighter and fluffier...its just fabulous..and I am officially in love with this band....and hoorah...they're coming to Toronto!! November 13th...at the Mod Club....and oh yes....the Jinkerjacket is going..

You can read all about the band on their website, and check out their other videos! Whoever does their choreography is just brilliant...brilliant I tell you! The boys are also avid bloggers...

6 Comments:

At October 25, 2006 11:53 AM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

just wondering...how much did they pay you for this little endorsement?

 
At October 25, 2006 2:03 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

lol...absolutely nothing...these guys get free advertisement all over the place from fans that also blog...this is why they're brilliant...so smart to use the internet to promote themselves...

 
At October 25, 2006 3:29 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

yeah...blogging took off huge in the last year...i'm so glad a*c got me into this scene...it's a strange and wonderful world

 
At October 26, 2006 10:53 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

lol...yes...yes it is. I'm glad you and SG got me into it as well..its so much fun...and i'm learning all sorts of new internets stuff which ends up coming in handy for work...

 
At October 29, 2006 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Go ? who who , in the how how ?

mmmm....internet stuffs ....

 
At October 29, 2006 7:15 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

hehe silly boy...listen to some of their music...you will love them...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home