Monday, November 27, 2006

Aussie invasion??

It seems like you can get out of Oz..but can never get the Oz out of you...or get it to stop following you around! Hit up Filthy McNasty's on King Street on friday nite with Big K and his crew for a farewell...and it seems that the pub caters to Aussie party-goers...yes that's right...Naiqueen manages to find the only bar in all of Toronto full of Aussies (wearing yellow Oz cricket jersies and all!)....am I just a magnet for them? Do they secretly KNOW that I can't stop missing/thinking about Oz so they follow me around the city to rub it in my face?? And why is every bar-back in every pub in this city a hot scruffy Oz boy? Can anyone explain this phenomenon? Ugh....I just want it out of my system....let me forget ppl..please!

2 Comments:

At November 27, 2006 8:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's how it is man when you're missing things...you can't stop seeing things that remind you of it/them. It's torture!!

 
At November 28, 2006 8:58 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

so it would seem!!! everywhere i go in this damn city...SOMETHING australian pops up....its a sign man...its a sign...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home