Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oh such grace..oh such beauty

So OK Go in concert?....just as fab as in their videos....went to check their concert out last night at the Mod Club with little becs and Big K...good times were had by all...French Kicks opened for them...interesting band....to say the least..too tired to write today....as of this week...I'm officially the senior writer for the corporate affairs team at that bank I work at....and as a result of this new position..i have to start coming in an hour earlier for work...so i'm running on about 4 hrs sleep now....and would love to be back in my bed...damn you concert for starting so late! rock concerts are definitely not conducive to those who work...but oh so worth it..

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2006 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still want to tell off the ogre, tall young man. Can I? Can I lay it on him??

 
At November 20, 2006 8:53 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

hahah yes yes...you can lay it on the ogre...i don't think i've ever seen you that angry before!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home