Monday, December 18, 2006

House all warmed up...

Another successful party....had my housewarming this passed weekend and what fun times! The food was filling tummies...wine was flowing...the pictures speak for themselves:
The calm before the chaos..
Les girls...
Le boy with his phallic toy..
Le groupe...
Le Ken talkin to Sally...
Le Melissa chatting up Cam...
Awww....
Intel in the hooooouuussee....

Calm after the storm...

Thanks for coming y'all...and thanks for all the wonderful pressies!! :o)

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2006 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good looking group of people. I must say! I think you see my nose in one picture hehe.

 
At December 20, 2006 9:16 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

naturally...i only surround myself with good looking ppl...otherwise life would just be a downer all the time... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home