Tuesday, December 12, 2006

2006 Top Ten

Due mainly in part to demands from the junky, I have compiled a list of my top 10 songs of 2006 (yes songs, not albums..because everyone knows I just listen to particular songs and not whole albums). I don't really know if these songs were even released in 2006..but they're songs that I've enjoyed over the last year.. and therefore..they count! Here they are:

10. The hard road by Hilltop Hoods


9. Don't wanna sit around by Dylan Murray


8. I believe in a thing called love by The Darkness


7. Walk away from love by Bitty McLean


6. Not many rmx by Scribe


5. Now that you're gone by Ryan Adams


4. All night by Damian Marley


3. Gold lion by Yeah Yeah Yeahs


2. Wish you well by Bernard Fanning (Further down the road comes close to this song as well)


1. Here it goes again by OK Go

2 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 10:26 AM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

hurrah!!! ryan made your list!! i forgive you for picking songs that were not release in 2006...and really man, you have got to start listening to full albums....

 
At December 13, 2006 10:34 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

lol i know i know....the only full albums i listen to all the way through (and this is also the first time i've ever done this) are the OK Go album and Bernard Fanning's...so...i'm slooowly making my way there! ryan almost made my list twice as well...I couldn't decide between Come Pick Me Up and Now That You're Gone...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home