Monday, November 19, 2007

Rock me tonight, for old time's sake...

Soooo..I didn't think I had it in me to party like it was 1999 anymore, but nope, I managed two solid nights of drunken debauchery and lived to tell the tale. Maybe I'm not such a granny yet!
The Cayman invasion has finally ended and I must say, there is a slight empty feeling, but it was really good to catch up with all the old Intel-ers from the Western days. Sometime soon I'll post some super old pics to embarass the lot of you! But for now, here's a few from the weekend:
pre-drinking at the Sutton Place...

becs was a little too fond of the wooden beam that resembled a stripper pole

pre-drinking at jake's...


night 2 at branthouse....

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 9:40 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

you're not allowed to be old yet cause that would make really old..and i'm not ready for that yet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home