Friday, September 14, 2007

Celebrities...I still can't handle them.

After a long, hard day at work yesterday, the ladies and I decided to drown our stress in a few pints at our local firkin. Upon ordering our beverages of choice and our deliciously greasy dinners, we looked over to our left and, lo and behold, there is Danny Masterson (Hyde from That 70's Show) sitting with a bunch of friends, doing exactly the same thing.

I, quite frankly, almost shat myself.

The Toronto International Film Festival is in its last day, and I’ve been bummed that another event had come and gone and I had yet to make a celebrity sighting. But yay, former guest appear-er on Entourage and my fave 70's Show character broke the cherry! I feel like this is a terrific warm-up of more random celebrity run-ins to come…hurrah! (there are no photos because I didn’t want to be one of those people, but the memory will remain until I'm grey and old).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2007 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's spinning at This is London on Saturday the 15th - known as Dj Mom Jeans aka Danny Masterson:)

 
At September 14, 2007 7:09 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

Thanks for the tip!! I'll definitely try to check him out! Apparently i've become...according to *some*...the stalkerazzi...ooo yea..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home