Monday, July 09, 2007

End of another era...

Over the weekend, I received some rather dissapointing news - my home-away-from-home in the Oz, the Wentworth coffee shop I used to work at..is closing down. I shed a small tear and said goodbye to another part of my past. It's a damn good thing that the best parts of that shop - the luvable group of aussies, mexicans and greek boys - are still a part of my life. On a brighter note, they'll be opening a NEW store and I have no idea where, but hopefully another Canuck will stumble upon it during their travels and decide to beg them for a job!

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 10:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

theres was more than one greek boy ? ><

 
At July 12, 2007 4:36 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

lol..no no..just the one greek boy :) altho now he's a new yorker...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home