Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Frustrations...Pt. 1

Parent frustration #3

The ever-increasing need to outdo everyone in the ever-increasing extended family, including sisters and brothers. YOU DON’T LIVE HERE, but you want to buy a house? Within a 2-week period of search and seize? And when sense is talked into, pouting and bitchiness ensue...like it’s MY fault.

Parent frustration #2

Sick...ALL THE TIME. This hurts, that hurts, the Canadian food causes stomach cramps, the water here causes ulcers and the number of stairs in this country forces knee problems to recur. Next to me, I didn’t think it was possible for anyone to be as much of a hypochondriac.

Parent frustration #1

Is it ABSOLUTELY necessary to rag on everything I own, do, wear, say and think? So, you don’t like the toothpaste I buy, nor do you like the way I keep my kettle next to my coffeemaker next to my toaster, but you ALSO don’t like my apartment, my city, the people IN my city, or the way I live my life in my city. Thanks.....and why are you here again?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 04, 2007 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is going to be so mean of me to say...but maybe you should sell your Mom on the black market.

 
At July 06, 2007 9:15 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

Lol...too mean dude...too mean..she's not ALL that bad...we have our sublime moments...

 
At July 07, 2007 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that was harsh. I have an odd sense of humour sometimes. So are you going to put the pictures up from our mom outing? :P

 
At July 07, 2007 7:39 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

Lol yeah but we love you anyways!! The mom X 2 pics will be up soon!

 
At July 09, 2007 5:30 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

it's ok...she'll be going to oakville soon...and if canadian food makes her ill, why doesn't she cook more? hmmm? and invite all your friends round to eat? hmmm? i could murder a nice plate of curry lamb or beef right about now

 
At July 10, 2007 10:00 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

lol she does cook...but claims that the canadian ingredients are what causes the illness...yah that's right...you read correctly...and mmm don't you worry a dinner party will soon be planned!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home