Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Uninspired...so I'll hire someone else to write.

Well, I'm in a pickle - faced with a challenging dilemma. Lately, I find myself...quite uninspired...so much so that I have no desire to write anymore. This is a slight problem, but only slight, since I am a writer by profession and I'm sure I won't really need this skill very much in my day-to-day routine. The junky, however, has quite forcefully reminded me that I have not posted since last month. Oh, dear.

So here it is: I want to fire our freelance writer. Yes, I am an evil bitch but she's really, I mean REALLY, stupid. Well, maybe stupid is a little harsh, but come on, it's one thing to be a bad writer while making an effort to improve yourself, but to be a bad writer who just DOESN'T CARE to improve is something completely different. For once, silly manager is on board and actually pushed my recommendation through to the Man. But the Man says, no firing until there is someone to fill the void. So now my mission, at work and in life, is to find the most incredible freelance writer who can write a financial Odyssey. So if you know anyone...send 'em my way!

3 Comments:

At September 10, 2007 3:10 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

Ummm...hey smarty pants....both Saundra and myself make a living writing too and we still find time to blog....admittedly Saundra's better at it than I am but still....

 
At September 10, 2007 5:07 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

lol i dont think the sarcasm in my sentence came through...i didnt mean to convey that because i'm a writer i dont have time to blog...i meant that...writing is not a skill i really need...because it's not like i write for a living or anything...but clearly..the fact that i write for a living means nothing, since i was unsuccessful in communicating effectively in the first place! excellent! yay..i feel better today about myself than i did yesterday..hmmm

 
At September 11, 2007 8:37 AM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

lol...i'm sorry!! but i need reading material to fill up my day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home