Thursday, July 26, 2007

Toronto goes Greek!

So...never ever did I think it would be possible to be AS busy as the 9-5 has had me lately....and that i wouldn't be able to blog..but here we are..almost 3 weeks since my last post. In any case, the weekend of Greek-Aussie-Canadian mayhem was fantastic; and, although we spent the majority of the weekend being ill, we still managed to get out and do ONE touristy thing, in addition to birthday and farewell celebrations at Oli's. Photos, as promised:


2 Comments:

At August 08, 2007 2:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, I'm gonna miss you! You better keep your blog updated cause I'll be checking it all the time from the Canaries.

 
At August 08, 2007 2:36 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

aww sweetie..now look what you've done..you've gone and made me cry at work! i'm gonna miss you too....you're what keeps me balanced!!! and i promise i'll keep it updated!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home