Friday, October 26, 2007

Your wish is my command...

M: "When I was traveling alone in Cuba, I got super super sick, and I was so freaked out because I was all alone and no one around me spoke English - I was staying with some locals in a small village. I thought I would have to go back home! It can be so scary traveling through Cuba alone."

A: "Yah, I totally know what you mean. When I first moved to Sydney, I was there for a WHOLE WEEK by myself before everyone else came. And I was staying in CHINATOWN!! Omigosh, you can't imagine how freaky that was."

JJ + M thinking in their heads: "Did that really just happen? Oh yes, that's right, she really is that ignorant and stupid."

5 Comments:

At October 27, 2007 8:31 AM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

I'm sorry..she said what now? If I ever see that girl again I swear I'm going to slap her.

 
At October 27, 2007 10:57 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

please do..i want to slap her everyday but i'm not allowed....sometimes i think she may even be worse than former best friend...

 
At October 27, 2007 7:26 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

omg...she totally is...for all fbf's flaws, at least every once in a while she does something interesting...like shacking up with a dude who has a kid...

 
At October 28, 2007 1:13 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

hahahaha....i hope a does interesting randoms like that eventually! will make for some added entertainment!

 
At October 29, 2007 11:06 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

haha..yeah, as if.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home