Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Global nomadic life..not really what it's cut-out to be.

Why is everyone moving away to distant and far-away lands? And taunting and teasing me with being so close, and then leaving again? Time differences, long-distance charges, unrealistic work hours, life...all dangling in front of me to remind me that maintaining friendships and relationships with people all over the world is a real bitch. I'm tired of the comings and goings, the dis-appearances and re-appearances, and the constant missing of and longing for the people I care about. I realize it's a part of life (and the price one pays for being a global nomad), and that I must essentialy just suck it up and deal with it, but really, 25 years of this is more than one person can handle. Today is one of those days when I'm looking back at my past, thanks to what's going on right now (I owe you for that Mr. K), and wondering what lies ahead. I hate days like this.

5 Comments:

At September 25, 2007 12:42 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

I have no comforting words for you, but I'm sure you can find some solace in a Ryan song. He gets me through all the bad times...

 
At September 25, 2007 1:49 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

lol ryan makes me even more depressed...i think listening to ryan is what caused this state of mind in the first place! altho he's not the only guilty party...jimmy blunt and karen O are also contributors..

 
At September 26, 2007 8:10 AM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

servers you right for listening to crap ass musak by blunt!!!

 
At September 26, 2007 9:00 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

musak by blunt is MOOOOVING....takes my breath away kinda musak...so :oP~

 
At September 27, 2007 8:26 AM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

you need to introduce a little Wilco into your musical diet. Get to downloading...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home