Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Change is upon us.

After all the fuss about buying a condo and wanting to lay down some roots, it seems my past has finally caught up with me. I've been antsy. Super antsy. Tired of sitting still in the same place with the same job, seeing the same people and city sights on the same TTC line. The last time this happened, I packed myself up and went halfway across the world. This time, I'll settle for downtown Toronto (although that job in the UK seems mighty tempting). Condo 2103 goes up for sale on the ninth of next month, and I begin the hunt for the next phase of my almost-30 crisis. Dear God, here we go again.

2 Comments:

At September 04, 2008 9:45 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

i meant to say this days ago...i like the new template

 
At September 04, 2008 9:48 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

ooo thanks lady...i like too but may fiddle with it before...felt like it was time for a change..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home