Wednesday, April 30, 2008

*Sigh* Cloud 9 is such a fun place.

The following conversation took place today between my coworkers and The-one-I-love, in regards to the morning coffee break:

Anon: What are your lunch plans? Did I miss anything this morning ?

The one-I-love: You totally missed tons of cool stuff this morning. A parade, petting zoo, fashion show, acrobats and a fire eater. It was nuts!

Anon: All I would have wanted to see were orangutans. Apparently I didn't miss much at all.

The-one-I-love: Yeah. We just had baboons. BORING!

Anon: Did you feed them paperclips and give them tape to play with? I want stories!

The-one-I-love: Nah. Just a big tub of vaseline and some water balloons.

End scene.

This is why I love where I work and why he will always be The-one-I-love.

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2008 3:57 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

Not to be all mother like, but your obsession now borders on unhealthy...

 
At May 02, 2008 4:27 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

lol i'm simply sharing his witty humour with the world! it's just gold and doesn't the world deserve the best?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home