Monday, December 31, 2007

A tribute to a great artist and an even greater friend.

On Dec. 28, 2007, the world lost a wonderful soul and I lost one of my closest and oldest friends. Vanessa Korany was a person who lived life to the fullest, unaware and unafraid of consequences. She let her heart guide her through life, and changed the lives of all those she touched. I know she will be deeply missed by her family, her friends, her students and everyone who ever crossed paths with her.


Vanessa, I will always love you and will cherish everything we shared together. From our great loves to heartbreaks to our conversations about bananas, you changed so much in my life and opened my eyes to a different world. I will miss you more than words can express, but until we meet again, may you rest in peace.


Vanessa Korany, Nov. 24 1981 - Dec. 28 2007.

2 Comments:

At January 01, 2008 6:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kind and decent. one of the few people i have ever been impressed by.

 
At January 02, 2008 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will meet again Vanessa . .. one sunny day . ..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home