Monday, March 10, 2008

The little blog that could...

Apparently, there are some out there *ahem, the junky, but not naming names or anything* who were not too happy to hear that their morning reading would soon be reduced. And so, due to overwhelming response from my reader, I have decided to continue to bore you with my mundane stories, albeit, in fewer doses.

With that out of the way, I'll move on to today's topic of interest: Daylight Time.

"Spring forward" sucks and that's all I have to say about that.

4 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 8:43 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

how can we spring forward when the snow banks at the end of my driveway prevent me from seeing on-coming traffic? I blame Idiot Bush for this...

 
At March 12, 2008 9:15 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

I blame my parents for bringing me to this Artic tundra they call a country!

 
At March 19, 2008 7:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello.

 
At March 19, 2008 3:20 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

woah stranger..i mean..hi mr.kebab....nice to see you are still checking in! :oP~ stop working so much, tsk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home