Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ode to friends...

I have some of the best friends in the world...really and truly...I think I had a sudden epiphany this morning and realized that my friends....are my rock....they're thoughtful and always there for me....and they put up with my insanity and bullshit potty mouth....they're always paying attention to things and they remember stuff that I don't even remember! i wanted to thank y'all...and y'all know who you are....for always sticking it out with me even when i'm intolerable...for being my boyfriends when i needed you to be...for supporting me through all my life-changes..and for always noticing the little things...I'm truly blessed to have you all in my life...

4 Comments:

At February 16, 2007 8:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's better to have lost than to have loved at all!
For love brings hate, hate brings envy and wanting what someone else doesn't have is no use to anyone. Don't know if you have......but go and check the message posted as a final reply to your january 4th blog....love you lots.....xox

 
At February 16, 2007 9:05 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

who are you?

 
At February 24, 2007 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's sweet! I like this message. Speaking of messages, I think I need to post on my blog again. I've been neglecting the poor thing. And who are you Mr./Mrs. Anonymous?

 
At February 24, 2007 5:34 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

yes it is vital that you update your blog because i never have reading material during my morning coffee! im not sure who this anonymous person is..i know that fil sometimes posts comments under anonymous...but this is the same anonymous person that left a dick comment on one of my old blogs...so no wonder they're afraid to give their name...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home