Thursday, April 05, 2007

Been asking for forgiveness...wearing the Nai crown...

Generally, I tend to be quite the blabbermouth....and I rant and I rave about nothing at all...but for once....this week..I had nothing to rant and rave about! As a result...no blog postings....until people started bugging me with my own tell-tale phrase "Update your blog dammit!"...so here I am...blogging...about aboslutely nothing....

Except that I just remembered something and forgot to tell all you lovely people...all...2 of you...who read..my blog..lol..oh wait and then there's my Unknown reader...and my West Hoxton, New South Wales, reader....*who..funny enough..seems to never leave comments on my blog..but willingly leaves random comments on my friends' blogs*....so that makes 4 of you...anyways....so yah...if any of you are ever in the Sydney area and get a chance to check out Waiting for Wednesdays...(formerly known as LSS)....do keep an ear open for their song Week too late....I've only heard the demo for it...and am not even sure if they've incorporated it into their shows yet....buuuuut.......if you listen really really closely....you might find that it's in reference to someone you know..."oh i think you might know them veeery well"....lol that's right...I'm in a song!!! hurrah...references in the song include Nai's crown and a return to the maple....*sigh*....i mostly love it just because it brings back fabulous memories...*and no Spearman....there'll be no forgetting of what the whole thing meant*....but generally speaking its also just a nice-warm-fuzzy-typa song....so hopefully y'all enjoy it as much as i do...if you get to hear it! anyways...so check the band out..that's an order!

12 Comments:

At April 05, 2007 4:07 PM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

you should use your pr skills to get the band to do a show in t-dot

 
At April 05, 2007 7:45 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

yes...because i am a highly-skilled and outstanding public relations professional....*wait...i can't say that with a straight face*...lol....i think i can bring at least one of the band members to T.O., even with my lack of skills...

 
At April 07, 2007 7:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm
sounds ok , but im too lazy , let alone in sydney long enough to plan anything :D

<3 Nai


Does this make me reader #5 ?

 
At April 07, 2007 10:44 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

mr. kebab...were you drunk when you wrote this comment? i'm quite certain that it makes no sense ;oP~..hehehe....and yes...u are reader #5...and screw talkin bout planning in sydney...u should be in the process of planning your north american invasion *including u're trip to T.O.* :)

 
At April 09, 2007 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't recall my last post ><

the wheels are turning regarding my north american invasion.

Honestly do you really think i'd post when im sober ? what type of aussie would that make me?!

 
At April 09, 2007 10:45 AM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

lol you don't recall your last post because u were wasted like the aussie that you are... :)

well obviously the wheels aren't turning very fast because you aren't here yet! :oP

 
At April 09, 2007 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, that's great! Yay! You're forever immortalized

 
At April 10, 2007 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the hamster runs, the wheel shall turn.

 
At April 10, 2007 1:13 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

you're the hamster that needs to make the wheel turn...

and becs >> lol...i dont know if i'm really forever immortalized...maybe just forever immortalized on my own iPod but others may never hear it! hahah

 
At April 12, 2007 4:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make me reader number 6... :)

 
At April 12, 2007 9:27 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

lol...wow...so many readers! its amazing!! mind-bottling even...you know...when your thoughts get all crazy like they're trapped in a bottle?

 
At June 07, 2007 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear stupid bitch who can't write to save her life- stop pausing after every sentence or utterance you write. You...sound...moronic......!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home