Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Ides of March will soon be upon us...

Road trippp....wooo....well not really..more like a plane trip....flying...to new york....on the ides of march..yes that's right..you heard me...i'm flying on the ides of march...perhaps not the smartest decision i've ever made....in fact...throughout my brief past..i've never once done a risky thing on the ides of march...cuz...well..you just never know...but this year..here i am...flying...to new york of all places....wish me luck!! on a brighter note...I'M GOING TO NEW YORK......and a bonus..i'll be celebrating St. Patty's in the second homeland of the irish! woooooo......kiss me now!!!

3 Comments:

At March 14, 2007 10:17 AM , Blogger Lady Canyonero said...

**KISS**
hahaha

 
At March 14, 2007 12:00 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

SCORE! yeeessssss...

 
At March 20, 2007 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It amuses some and bewilders much
That a person anon, can remotely touch.
A verse and wit so quick and true
Can cut a swathe that cleaves right through.
Forget about your stalker claims
To stalk I'd have to fly through planes
I also think your friend is right
When she sees 'Bloom' with such a fright.
Orlando'd want to stalk you more
Than I, I'll never see your door.
I'm overjoyed my words brought grief
As you would know, there's no relief.
Assault on the brain is worth a mint
And so to you, I'll offer no hint
I could at once give up the game
But to lose a laugh would be such a shame.
Remember you first spoke to me
So with these words, I'll set you free:
A monkey sat upon a tree
And whispered just one thing to me
"The coward you seek I'll identify
If you can float into the sky
If you come down I will not tell
But float away and the words I'll spell
Of course you will not ever hear
But that's the point I'm making here!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home