Thursday, September 25, 2008

Great vacations in Coupledom

I'll admit it. There are some definite major attractions and great sights in Coupledom. I might have been a teensy bit judgemental the other day, but give me a break, it's been a while and I'm just not used to the lovey-dovey (shudder) stuff. Some experiences I've enjoyed during my journey so far:

a. continental breakfasts in bed as part of your stay (or home-cooked meals throughout your trip if you're staying at a B&B)

b. free dinner vouchers (provided to appease guests should they be pissed off or as an apology)

c. luxurious spa massages (Coupledom hotels always have great spa services)

d. sight-seeing (enjoying the view, sounds and natural landscape of your travel partner)

e. great memories to take with you (and photo-ops!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home