Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's my first post!

I...am now...a Masters. The result? I now have that special piece of paper that validates my new found alcoholism. School ended three weeks ago..and I do believe I have consumed some form of alcoholic beverage EVERYDAY since. I promise I'll be at least 30 lbs. bigger by the time I get home (T.O.), due to the excessive binge drinking.

So this is my very first post on my very first blog. Hopefully this will help all of you keep up with the insanities of my life (which really isn't insanity, it's actually rather boring) since it seems I'm terrible at keeping in touch with e-mails! So read up, leave comments if you like and enjoy!

mmmuuaaah!

2 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hallo.... hmm.. i want a blog too... adventures in scandaland!And since I'm so efficient @ work, I have plenty of time on my hands!

 
At November 22, 2005 10:46 PM , Blogger Jinkerjacket said...

Hey Scandalous...you can have a blog too..just sign up with Blogger.com. It's so much fun..but be careful..it's sooo addictive!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home